Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

I'm on Bloglovin

I'm very late in the game on this one...but I am now on Bloglovin, after being peer pressured by many a blogger suggesting that Blogspot was on its death bed. Who knows if that was ever true or not. The internet is so confusing. Nevertheless, Bloglovin is pretty sweet - easy to join and use, and just a generally better way to follow all your favourite bloggers in one place.

If you also made the transition to Bloglovin, just click on the following link to keep up to date with my escapades, and I'll most likely do the same back! ----> Follow my blog with Bloglovin <----

Post soon to come on my recent holiday to France. Plenty of foodie pics to share, plus a few dodgy action shots of my run round the corn fields (photography courtesy of my Mum!)...and a surfing exclusive ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment